Maya Heat Transfer Technologies Ltd, “Maya HTT,” is an expert for the installation and configuration of Datacenter Clarity LC™ (DCIM) for data center infrastructure management. Maya HTT provides a uniform framework to monitor in real-time, manage, and report on electrical, mechanical, environmental, and physical security systems. Datacenter Clarity LC will also provide alarming, and remote access by authorized personnel and/or interested tenants. Because critical infrastructure needs to be operational 24/7, Datacenter Clarity LC offers high available architectures.
Datacenter Clarity LC brings a host of advantages to the market:
- Interconnectivity – Datacenter Clarity LC is capable of communicating with over 800 protocols. This allows for significant flexibility in multi-tenant environments. In the interest of developing a “manager of managers,” Datacenter Clarity LC will provide access and insight to the data drawn from existing systems through a “single pane of glass.” With Datacenter Clarity LC, NOC members, Critical Facilities Team, tenants, and any other necessary stakeholders can have appropriate visibility into the health of their assets and facilities.
- Named User/Point-based license model – To help scale for growth and minimize the cost of growing infrastructure, Datacenter Clarity LC’s licensing model is based on named users and real-time monitoring points. Operators in data centers currently use Datacenter Clarity LC to manage large amounts of devices with small operation teams. A user of the software can manage an unlimited number of assets at an unlimited number of sites with a standard user license and the necessary monitoring points.
- Configurability – The configurability of the software allows for customer autonomy in running their datacenter operations. Services can be performed by Maya HTT, by the customer, or together in conjunction.
The fastest way to implement Datacenter Clarity LC ® is to use MAYA’s implementation services. We help you by:
- Using existing data, such as spreadsheets, asset lists, floor plans or CAD drawings, to create the virtual representation of your data center
- Performing on-site inventory of all assets
- Creating all configurations so you can start using the system on day 1
- Creating CFD models and provide recommendations to optimize cooling systems
- Creating custom asset attributes and high definition 4D dashboards
- Creating custom work orders and process workflows
- Handling the installation of additional sensors and measurement devices as required
- Installing the software and configure your organization’s parameters as a turn-key solution
- Training users to make the most out of the data center infrastructure management system