As organizations look to increase profitability by focusing efforts on their core businesses and expertise, colocation datacenters are becoming an increasingly popular option
Datacenter Clarity allows datacenter managers to increase the efficiency of their datacenters through advanced real-time monitoring. As organizations look to increase profitability by focusing efforts on their core businesses and expertise, colocation datacenters are becoming an increasingly popular option. They offer the flexibility, scalability and reliability needed without repeated capital investments. Datacenter Clarity LC® allows colocation managers and owners to increase the efficiency of their datacenters through advanced monitoring, automated bill-back reporting, SLA management, and offers colocation customers real-time insight into their assets as well as their SLA compliance.
Datacenter Clarity LC will help you:
- Maximize space and power usage to increase revenue with the same OpEX.
- Get accurate consumption monitoring allowing detailed customer charge back.
- Reduce cost through energy and space savings without impacting service quality.
- Segment asset visibility by user role and set permissions for detailed and specific customer reports.
Generate new business by offering Colocation customers added-value:
- Give customers web based access to their power, bandwidth and operation information.
- Give access to unlimited number of asset to all your customers for a fixed price.
- 800 communication protocols to integrate with any legacy and/or future equipment.
In addition, Datacenter Clarity LC’s competitive user based pricing (unlimited number of assets and sites) is the most cost efficient model for colocation centers where multiple resources are monitored, typically, by a few users.
Real Time Temperature Monitoring is critical to ensure we meet our SLA (service level agreement) commitments and also to help us better manage our thermal environment for optimal efficiency. DC Clarity has enabled us to automate this monitoring with a high level of granularity at the cabinet level, and has thus minimized our manual temperature monitoring efforts that were previously used to monitor the cold aisle environment. This translates to our operations employees having more time to focus on customer needs without having to spend a portion of their time conducting daily temperature walkthroughs to monitor and optimize the cold aisle thermal environment.